What's for breakfast?
Whether you’re camping with us or staying in one of our rooms, there’s no need to skimp on breakfast.
At Elm Tree Farm we pride ourselves on the quality of our breakfasts which are prepared to order using locally sourced ingredients as much as possible. We have our own free range eggs and the bacon and sausages come from our local butcher. Jams are made from our own raspberries, gooseberries and plums from the orchard and honey from a local producer.
We buy the best quality in everything else we use so that guests can be assured of a breakfast of the highest standard.
Breakfast is served between 7am and 9am for our B&B guests. For campers, breakfast sandwiches can be ordered the previous evening to be delivered fresh to your pitch.
Guests who need to be out and about before this time can help themselves to a lighter breakfast of juice, cereals and toast. Dietary requirements are catered for by prior arrangement – vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free.
- Orange Juice
- Muesli and a selection of other cereals. (porridge can be cooked on request).
- A selection of fresh fruit.
- Traditional Yorkshire Breakfast consisting of bacon, locally made pork sausage, free range eggs either fried, scrambled or poached, tomato and mushrooms. We cater for guests who may prefer a lighter meal or who may have special dietary requirements.
- Freshly cut and toasted bread with butter or margarine as required.
- Home made jams and locally produced honey.
- Freshly brewed tea or filtered coffee.
Breakfast sandwiches for our campsite guests
Choose from sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms or tomatoes on white or brown bread.